• Soitec will have two invited and five contributed papers in the upcoming Silicon-on-Insulator Technology and Devices XII, ECS Proc. Vol 2005-03, edited by G. K. Celler et al. (The Electrochemical Society, Pennington, NJ, USA, 2005). The release date is scheduled for May 15th. Included are joint papers with LETI, IMEP, Kansai University, Freescale and KLA-Tencor.
• Soitec and Picogiga also have several papers in another book from the same source and released at the same time: Semiconductor Wafer Bonding VIII: Science, Technology and Applications, ECS Proc Vol. 2005-02, edited by K. D. Hobart et al.
(The Electrochemical Society, Pennington, NJ, USA, 2005).
• Samsung published a paper at IEDM, Large Scale Integration and Reliability Consideration of Triple Gate Transistors, describing SOI evaluation for FinFETs.
• A joint paper between Freescale, TSMC and Soitec will be presented at the upcoming VLSI Symposium in Japan: Performance of Super-Critical Strained-Si Directly On Insulator (SC-SSOI) CMOS Based on High-Performance PD-SOI Technology. It describes the performance of multiple-VT, Triple-gate oxide SC-SSOI CMOS realized with Freescale’s high-performance Silicon-On-Insulator (HiPerMOS-SOI) and Soitec™’s advanced waferbonding technology.
• A joint paper between researchers at MIT and Soitec on the Fabrication of highly reflecting epitaxy-ready Si/SiO 2 Bragg reflectors, was submitted to the IEEE Photonics Technology Letters (2005).
• A paper on the Study of Extended-Defect Formation in Ge and Si after H Ion Implantation by T. Akatsu, K. K. Bourdelle, C. Richtarch, B. Faure, and F. Letertre was accepted by Applied Physics Letters (vol. 86, in press 2005) •