• Honeywell is rolling out a roster of SOI-based, 150nm rad-hard chips, fabricated at its new, DoD-accredited fab in Plymouth, Minnesota:
– the HXSRO1608, the first 16-million bit SRAM for radiation-tolerant and radiation-hardened applications.
– the HXNV0100, the world’s first one-million bit non-volatile MRAM for strategic space electronics applications.
– the HX5000 , the world’s first 12-million gate ASIC specifically designed for radiation-tolerant and radiation-hardened applications.
– the first Radiation-Hardened FPGA specifically designed for space borne applications, built with Honeywell’s .35 micron SOI CMOS.