• the four-core Phenom™ II X4 (up to 3GHz) and Black Edition (3.2GHz) and the triple-core Phenom™ II X3 (up to 2.8GHz) on 45nm SOI, which are at the heart of the “Dragon” platform (with headroom for overclocking), targeting demanding gaming and consumer applications;
• the Athlon™ Neo processor for ultra-thin notebook designs;
• the Athlon™ X2 7850 Black Edition processor for PC users seeking a full-featured product with best-in-class price-performance;
• the 40W ACP AMD Opteron™ EE processor, full-featured energy miser offering 13% power savings, and targeting very dense data center environments;
• the six-core AMD Opteron processor code-named “Istanbul” is slated for delivery in June of this year, months ahead of schedule.
You must be logged in to post a comment.